Once I’ve found my bill, how do I pay it?
Just like searching for your property, the conversation will guide you through
the payment process below:
- After you’ve selected an available bill, click Pay my bills.
- Select the amount you want to pay and click Submit.
- Delinquent year or years oldest to newest
- Partial amount (Note: Partial payments are applied oldest bill to newest bill.)
- Payments can be scheduled up until the due date. Choose a payment date and click Submit.
- Click Choose Payment Method. Enter your credit/debit card information or bank account details, and click Add Card/Link Account to save your payment method.
- Enter your contact information in the fields provided and click Submit.
- Review the Payment Summary, and click "Pay $amount" to complete the payment.
After your payment is complete, you'll receive an email confirmation receipt, and a receipt will be stored in your account wallet. Click the wallet icon located in the top right-hand corner of your payit901 account to view all of your receipts for payments made through the app.
If you need a new copy of your receipt, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.